Traductor

martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

Module 6. My world in another lenguage: Week 2: Unit III: I can speak english and/This is what i like: Integrating activity 04: I like and dislike

1. Selecciona del vocabulario revisado en la unidad 10 cosas, lugares, plantas, alimentos o animales que te gustan y diez que te disgustan.
2. Escribe un listado en Word, utilizando viñetas de numeración, con diez frases cortas en las que utilices I like y diez en las que utilices I dislike que quieren decir: Me gusta y Me disgusta, respectivamente; por ejemplo:
Me gusta leer - I like reading
Me disgusta el viento - I dislike the wind

México City septiembre 21, 2015.
I like.

    1.    I like to walk in the forest.
    2.    I like the smell of roses.
    3.    I like to run on the road axis.
    4.    I like to eat green enchiladas.
    5.    I like the computer you buy.
    6.    I like listening to music.
    7.    I like italian food.
    8.    I like the wind hitting my face.
    9.    I like to play football.
  10.  I like to share with my mom my trips downtown.

I dislike.

1.    I dislike junk food.
2.    I dislike the sun.
3.    I dislike the dust.
4.    I dislike the smell of the plants.
5.    I dislike that barking dogs.
6.    I dislike loud music.
7.    I dislike the English.
8.    I dislike the canned food.
9.    I dislike the dog.
10.  I dislike the traffic.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario